So… You’re a pickleball fanatic who is eager to up your game A.S.A.P.?
Welcome to the club. 🙂
This is the place for:
- New Players to Get Up to Speed FAST
- Beginner & Intermediate Players to Find Out How to Move to the More Advanced Levels
- Athletes and Total NON-Athletes to Learn the Tactics and Strategies for Playing SMARTER, Not Harder.
My name is Prem (Pronounced “Prame”) Carnot, known as The Pickleball Guru and author of the Amazon.com #1 best-selling book, Smart Pickleball: The Pickleball Guru’s Guide.
I’ve been playing pickleball since 2007 (sometimes as much as 35 hours/week). I’m “The Original” full-time traveling pickleball coach. I’ve taught lessons, clinics and bootcamps to thousands of thrilled students from Florida to New Jersey, Michigan to Houston, Seattle to San Diego, and from Amsterdam to Madrid.
My racket sport background is in table tennis, where I took the Silver Medal in the French National Table Tennis Tournament.
If This is Your First Encounter with Me…
Here’s what you’ll probably want to do:
- Grab My FREE Ratings & Goals Guide. Just click here and sign up. You’ll get my highly acclaimed guide containing my simple, “Yes or No” criteria to determine your exact skill level and what to practice next. Within the first week or so of signing up, I’ll send you few emails to make sure you get in on reading some of my best articles and blog posts, and then you’ll usually hear from me about once or twice a month with great pickleball strategies, tips and challenges.
- Then, check out what my students have to say about our learning from me.
- After that, you might want to check out the “Coaching” menu above to check my upcoming schedule to see if I have a clinic or bootcamp planned anywhere near you this year.
- Of course, if you don’t see anything nearby, you can always grab a copy of my book to tide you over.
Whatever you do, I wish you plenty of happy pickling and that you find all the right resources to take your game to whatever level you endeavor. I hope to see you on the courts soon!